Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!









Don't forget tomorrow's Allure freebie!

The first 500 to sign up at Noon EST will win an Organix Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo and Conditioner duo.

Sign up here:
https://secure.allure.com/freestuff/sweeps/freestuff_200904/entry/long/




The form is already up so get it filled out and ready to go beforehand. I recommend using time.gov (I've had excellent luck with this) and entering exactly at noon or a split second before if your connection is slower. You'll never know until this comes in the mail whether not you win, so enter and forget about it. If it comes, it will be a fun surprise. Good luck!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooo, I've really wanted to try something from Organix! Thanks, Suzy. :)

Post a Comment