Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!







Click here to apply:
https://www.onlinebeta.com/callout/?callid=315a76d96b7f452181731bcb3231d22e

The Internet can be a danger zone for viruses with malware designed to steal private data and more. Our client has created an innovative software that approaches the problem from a different perspective which is designed to be less prone to new malware strains.

If you are frequently online using secure data and want piece of mind when you are entering your personal details, then this test is for you. You will need to have a personal computer with Windows XP or Vista installed as your primary operating system.

Remember, being a beta test volunteer means spending time daily engaged in testing and providing feedback in the Centercode system. If you are unwilling to commit to participate in the beta test, do not apply for this opportunity. We invite anyone with a computer at home to apply for this test!

0 comments:

Post a Comment