Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!







Orange Julius is serving up free light smoothies on Friday, June 19, 2009. The only catch to snag this freebie? You need to have a coupon. Go here to print your coupon for a free 20 oz. Light Smoothie on June 19, 2009. Flavors offered are Strawberry Delight, Tropical Sunlight, and Berry-Pom Twilight.

From what I understand, they are pulling this coupon off the website sometime in the next day, so if you are interested in getting free smoothies on Friday, be sure to go ahead and print as many coupons as you'll need for your family.

As always, I recommend calling your store ahead of time to confirm they are participating in this promotion.

Borrowed from MSM...thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment