Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!







Main link:
http://www.allure.com/freestuff

Direct link to entry (won't be up today until Noon EST):
https://secure.allure.com/freestuff/sweeps/freestuff_200905/entry

Monday, May 4
The first 500 to enter at noon EST today, May 4, will receive a Redken Blonde Glam Color Enhancer. This deep treatment keeps hair soft and color bight and shiny.





Tuesday, May 5
The first 500 to enter at noon EST tomorrow, May 5, will receive a GloMinerals GloRoyal Lip Crayon in Countess Coral. This chubby, sharpen-able pencil holds a high-shine gloss.





As always, I recommend using time.gov, especially starting tomorrow when the entry form will already be up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment