Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!








Through Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9;59 p.m. CDT, you can go here and print a coupon for a free two-piece Grilled Chicken Meal from KFC. Hurry and print yours while these are available! Meal includes 2 pieces of Grilled Chicken, two sides, and a biscuit.

The great news is that right now, you can print up to four coupons with unique codes per computer--enough for our whole family to get a free meal! Yay!

Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC© locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009. Coupon is limit one offer per coupon, one coupon per person.

Borrowed from MSM...thanks!

Note: Firefox would only let me print one to begin with, so I printed two in IE and then tried Firefox again after a few minutes and it worked. The rules say 4 per computer, so try different browsers, etc if it's not working for you.

EDITED TO ADD: If you can't get the coupon printer to work, they've added a link to download and print a pdf file with the coupon here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment