Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!








http://www.gillette.com/en-US/

Every day from now through May 16th, Gillette is giving away a Gillette Fusion Razor to each of the first 500 to sign up on their website. Day begins at noon EDT, and it is first come, first served. It will tell you immediately whether or not you signed up in time, and you can sign up for a daily reminder until you get a razor or until the promotion ends. Limit one per household.

0 comments:

Post a Comment