Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!








http://www.josbank.com/JAB_Partner.process?p_Id=2&link_Id=1

Now through Saturday, April 18, every suit online at Jos. A. Bank is Buy 1 Get 2 Free! All dress shirts are also Buy 1 Get 1 Free, as well as all dress pants and all silk ties. Free shipping on all orders over $175.

Note: Items ordered online can be returned to any Jos. A. Bank retail store location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment