Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!







Bullseye Research Services is recruiting moms who have children between the ages of 6 and 17 to participate in a four-week online study on the topic of grocery products. Participants will be asked to record their grocery shopping experiences and to log onto the website daily to keep an online journal regarding grocery products.

Those who qualify and complete the study will receive a free digital video camera and $150, with opportunities to earn an additional $250.

http://www.zapsurvey.com/Survey.aspx?id=9c8685d6-2857-4fcb-bce4-7c34cb551d04

0 comments:

Post a Comment