Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!







It's time again for the Allure Play Safe in the Sun Beauty Box! This is a popular item, so if you're interested be prompt or you'll miss out. From the May 2009 issue of Allure magazine, here are the details:

To order the Play Safe in the Sun beauty Box go here:
http://www.allure.com/magazine/2009/05/beauty_box
**NOTE: The link is not up yet. It normally comes up right at order time.

A $150 value, our Play Safe in the Sun Beauty Box is yours for just $39.99, available exclusively here and for a limited time only

$5 from each purchase will be donated to the Skin Cancer Foundation

Your Beauty Box will include the following products:

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix
-Arbonne No Sun Intended Bronzing Powder
-Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion with SPF70
-Ban Vanilla Twist Antiperspirant
-Burt's Bee 25th Anniversary Beeswax Lip Balm
-Coppertone NutraShield Faces SPF 70+ with Dual Defense
-Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream SPF 15
-jane iredale - The Skin Care Makeup Facial Blotting Papers
-Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer
-John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go-Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner
-Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner

These generally take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Last year the form was set to come up at 12:01 pm EST, as with most of the allure giveaways, so I would try then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment