Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!








Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal is on sale this week for $2.50/box at Walgreens. Use the $2/1 coupon here and you'll get the boxes for $0.50 each--which is a great deal in and of itself. But wait, that's not all!

There are numerous reports of folks also getting a Register Reward when buying three or more boxes. And here's what it looks like this unadvertised Register Reward deal is:

Buy 3 boxes of Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal, Get $2 Register Rewards
Buy 4 boxes, Get $3 Register Rewards
Buy 5 or more boxes, Get $5 Register Rewards

So, if you're able to print more than 2 of the $2/1 coupons, you can get the cereal for free after the coupons and Register Reward. And if you are able to get a hold of five coupons, it can be a nice little money-maker after the coupons and Register Rewards.

Borrowed from MSM...thanks!

Note: I was able to print 2 in IE and one in Firefox, so if you're having problems try a different browser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment