Welcome!

Check back regularly for new information about my favorite freebies, sweepstakes, discounts, paid surveys, product tests, online focus groups, and anything else I am excited about and want to share! I will do my best to give you opportunities to add to your income a little here and there and make your trips to the mailbox a lot more exciting. For those of you who love contests as much as I do, I will also be holding giveaways of my own now and then to reward my faithful readers. Hope you have a wonderful day! Check back soon for my next giveaway!








The $4/1 Glade Fragrance Collection coupon is back! Go print yours here. Use your browser's back button to print two per computer. But hurry! These will go fast!

Then, after you've printed yours, here's how you can snag free candles:

Target is currently running a deal where if you buy 2 Fragrance Collection Candles, you'll get a free $5 Target Gift Card. Buy 2 small Glade Soy Candles at $5.79 each. Use 2 $4/1 coupons and pay $3.58 plus tax out of pocket. Get back a $5 gift card making these free plus a small bit of overage after the coupons and gift card!

At Walgreens, the small Glade Soy Candles are priced at $5.99. Use the $4/1 coupon stacked with the $2/1 Walgreens coupon from the April EasySaver booklet to get these for free after the coupons. Plus, if you purchase them today and use this coupon, you'll get an additional 15% off your order, making them free-plus-overage after the coupons!

Borrowed from MSM...thanks!

1 comments:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

i just printed my glad q and am on my way to walgreens-wanted to get the free tote bag today anyway!
thanks!
kristen

Post a Comment